While Mina is away for the weekend, Bunnicula turns invisible after eating dry a very rotten yam.
Mina and Arthur are going away for the weekend, so Marsha has to babysit Bunnicula, Chester, and Harold. Bunnicula gets a serious case of Seperation Anxiety and decides to go drown his sorrows in carrots. However, he drains out a rotten yam and becomes invisible.
In the living room, Marsha, Harold, and Chester are watching a movie, when the invisible Bunnicula arrives for comfort. Unfortunately, they think he's a ghost and start running away from him, making Bunnicula even more depressed.
Eventually, Harold and Chester find out about Bunnicula being invisible and decide to have him eat more carrots so the effects will wear off. But before that can happen, Bunnicula ends up being hounded by the petrified Marsha. Just then, the Monroes arrive, just in time for a Bunnicula to become visible. Bunnicula, Chester, and Harold share a touching reunion with their owner, while Marsha tries to tell them about the "ghost".
- This episode was released on Boomerang Streaming Service on December 21, 2017.
- This episode was aired on Boomerang Channel on November 15, 2017.
- Starting with this episode, the show always ends with a pun on a postcard, regarding the theme of the episode and the credits are shorter.
- Postcard Pun: "I Really Yam Gonna Miss You!"
- Friendless Sven the Destroyer's Doll form without Transylvania Amulet appear this episode.
Click here to view the gallery.