Mina has been having nightmares for days. Bunnicula decides to help her. He goes to the voodoo store and steals a magic Native American dream catcher, which is said to make nightmares go away. However, the dream catcher sucks Bunnicula, Harold, and Chester into Mina's dream, where they find out that in her dreams, she knows they can talk. When the nightmare shows up, Bunnicula loses his powers, since Mina thinks he's normal bunny. Can Mina face her fears and stop the nightmare before it becomes permanent?
To view the transcript for "Dreamcatcher", click here.
To view the gallery for "Dreamcatcher", click here.
- This episode was released on Boomerang Streaming Service on June 15, 2017.
- This is first appearance of Scott Dingleman.
- This is the first time in the series where Mina and the pets openly talk to each other. Although it was just a dream.
- When Bunnicula looks into the mirror, his reflection is that of his book counterpart.
- Bunnicula had his fangs before landing on Donut Island, but when Chester brought up his powers, he had buck teeth for the rest of the dream sequence.