This is the article for the character. Were you looking for the TV series?
Bunnicula is one of the main protagonists of the TV series of the same name.
Bunnicula appears to be a rabbit. His body colors are black and white. He has a black back that consists of a pattern extending from part of his forehead all the way to his tail. The white part of Bunnicula's body appears in a transparent color, from his face to his feet. Bunnicula also possesses large, red eyes. Additionally, Bunnicula has small fangs since he is a vampire rabbit.
- Mumkey Business
- Walking Fish
- Alligator Tears
- Muddy Harry
- Whooo Is... the Knight Owl
- Squeaky Doom
- Son of Bunnicula
- Evil Cat Videos
- Chester's Shop of Horrors
- Curse of the Weredude
- Bride of Bunnicula
- Vampire Rabbit Season
- Hole of the Unworthy
- Adopt a Vampire
- Haunted Dog House
- Lucky Vampire's Foot
- Ghost Chef
- Ghost Pepper
- Dating for Dummies
- Sunn Day, Bunn Day
- Beware Apartment 13!
- Puzzle Madness
- Return of the Curse of the Weredude
- Collar Me Crazy
- Calendar Boys
- Brussel Boy
- Vampire Tick
- Never Been Scared
- Family Portrait
- My Imaginary Friend
- The Juicy Problem
|Click to show all powers.|
- Sugar Beet - temporarily gains super speed and hyperactivity.
- Squash - right foot temporarily becomes very large.
- Onion - cries endlessly and sheds tears in water squall-level.
- Garlic - temporarily sheds all his fur, making him a skeleton, and when he tries to suck a fruit or vegetable dry, he doesn't gain any powers, and the food's color doesn't pale.
- Chili Pepper - temporarily breathe fire.
- Eggplant - body becomes a purple egg which grows, and when hatched, he becomes a monstrous three-eyed purple creature.
- Carrots - in excess or A Big Carrot as seen in Evil Cat Videos gives him better vision hinted when his eyes become an orange color.
- Baby carrots - temporarily shrinks Him.
- Broccoli - temporarily increases His muscle mass. (As seen in Scaraoke.)
Chester's List of Powers
- Rutabaga - temporary telekinesis.
- Turnip - can turn any house upside down.
- Wasabi - spontaneous combustion.
- Leek - temporary spider legs.