Arthur usually wears a nice dress shirt, brown pants, and black shoes. His eyes are rarely seen and usually, his mouth his just shown. In some episodes, when his eyes are seen, his eyes are brown. His hair are brown.
Arthur is very bumbling, but deeply devoted and caring towards Mina. He sometimes gets lonely because he doesn't have a wife. His catchphrase is "Only in America!"
- In Uninvited, his name is Arthur is said by Barbara, mother of Becky.
- It is unknown if Arthur is widowed or if the mother walked out on him and Mina.
- In the books, Arthur’s name was “Robert.”
- In Ending Credits, he is credited as Mina's Dad for all episodes.
- He is first human to be voiced by Chris Kattan, voice of Bunnicula, main character of TV Show.